If you have any questions or would like to place an order please contact me at ~ lifeinoz@yahoo.com

Friday, July 23, 2010

She's a Yanky Doodle Dandy!




The other day I stumbled across a blog of a fellow army wife who just happened to live about 10 miles from me. She has been homeschooling her children for awhile now and I was excited to meet a Mom who had children the same age as mine who has survived the homeschooling journey thus far! We met at Chick-fil-a, and I had a great time! Turns out we know a couple of the same people (small army world) and I was excited to help her make some corker bows to finish off a "Welcome Home Daddy" outfit for her daughter.

Thanks Amy for sharing the pics!

5 comments:

  1. The bows are absolutely perfect!!! Thanks so much for "rushing" my order!! After hubby's R&R we will have to get together again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love her outfit! Where did she get it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy made it! She is one talented lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amy, might have to order one of those from you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh MY! I have been stalking this girl's blog for months and even hoping she'd move to Clarksville so I could be her crafty homeschool army friend!! So, Amy, if you move to Campbell, I will be waiting :) LOVE the outfit and the bows.

    ReplyDelete